Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So today my sister (Rachel) and I went to our monthly SGA meeting. Our annual Valentines Party is coming up for K-5th graders, so we plan games and crafts for each age group. I researched a bunch of crafts ahead of time, but everything seemed pretty messy for the little kids to do and such, but I finally came up with a few. We voted on them and none of mine got chosen, but I'm okay with that. Everybody brought some great ideas.... So I guess we have this thing all figured out.

Rachel and I then went to return this shirt I had gotten from Rue 21 a couple of weeks earlier, that...unfortunately...didn't fit. I got it on sale for $3.00; how good is that! So I exchanged it for a cute little owl necklace that I think looks very much like me. I never want to take it off. :) I want to do my 365 with it tomorrow. Hopefully that will turn out.... I want to take a really good picture for my 365 tomorrow. Something I really am proud of.....


So I guess I never really got around to really trying to take something for my 365 today. I just kind of snapped a few shots around town and such. So I am uploading this to Flickr for myself mostly. I like what it reminds me of.

No comments: