Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So I have a basketball game later. Should be a tough one, but I'm excited to get out of the house. I should probably be going getting ready for that....

I tried to take some decent pictures today. I had these grand plans to take something in a puddle, kind of like my duckie pictures that I took earlier this week, but alas, not really anything came out. I ended up with these plain-jane pictures:



I am taking these accounting books this year for part of m schooling, and I really enjoy doing them. I'm really ahead in the books, so I'm going to try and finish early. I want to look at being an accountant for my future career. Maybe study that in college or something.... That is definately what I'm leaning towards.

2 comments:

loveisthetheme said...

WHAT?!!! You're not including photography anywhere in your plans!!!! You CAN'T let that 'good eye' of your's go to waste!!! I enjoy your pics SO much!!! You really do have a knack for it!

sourpatch. said...

Aw, thank-you!

I eventually want to be a wedding photographer, but I'm afraid I won't make enough money with that. So I'll probably do wedding photography on the side. Hopefully....