Wednesday, February 3, 2010

^These little icicles hanging off everything were so cute!^
^That's the neighbors house back there, but I love how it looks like a little cottage.^
^Where would I be without sun flares?^

It finally snowed! Yay! The first larg-ish, ice-ish snow of the year. We went sledding at the neighbors big hill for quite a few hours. There were several "tracks" we could go down. One was on the far side of their hill with trees all around. After maneuvering through the trees and turning you would fly up across their driveway catching about a foot of air, then inevitability crash back down on your sled.... Pretty sure my rib cage is bruised.

All of the pictures above are some of my 365's for the past few days.

This is a stop motion video I made a few days ago to document the snow. It had just started snowing a few hours ago. The song is Heartbreak Warfare by John Mayer



Well I am off to go make and decorate a piggy bank for a contest coming up. Should be fun but I'm sure challenging. Crafting isn't really my thing....

No comments: