Saturday, February 6, 2010

Played a game last night and it was so much fun. Reminded me of the days when I used to play church ball. I had sixteen points the whole game, but I also had a few turnovers and stuff... but i had Chikfila before the game so that made my night. Then this fine Saturday morning I had another game which was pretty good. I had at least eight points. Today was also homecoming day. That was the last game of our regular season, so it was kind of sad, but my coach is going to get some tournaments and scrimmages for us to do. We'll probably have a bunch of practices, too, to get ready for Nationals which is coming up and which I am definitely going to. It's going to be a blast.

We got Little Caesars for dinner which was absolutely scrumptious. We went into a thrift shop and looked around after my game. There were tons of interesting stuff in there! Eventually I want to get some little green mason jars and put things in them like sprinkles, twigs, you know... stuff like that. I think it would be cute. :) I have still yet to put my origami cranes up though. That was one of the things I wanted to do today that didn't get done.

No comments: